The Workwear Shed is always one step ahead of the competition when it comes to offering excellent service. From beginning to end, we make every effort to provide our consumers precisely what they want.
We have a team of professionals who can meet all your Workwear needs. From uniform design to brand selection, we provide a comprehensive service. Embroidery, screen printing, and digital printing services are also available, depending on your needs.
Click & Collect
This means all your orders are just a click away. Just follow these simple steps:
- Shop online and just select the products that you like, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Select the Click & Collect option before you checkout.
- Once this has been done we will contact you either by a call or an email to confirm the time for the pickup. If the products are out of stock or need time to be prepared, we’ll send you the details.
- The last step is to collect the order. Just bring your receipt and voila!!
30 Day Trading Account
To be eligible to hold a 30 Day Trading Account you need to have a valid ABN number and it should be at least 6 months old. This way you can use a line of credit to buy now and pay 30 days from the invoice.
Payments terms of 30 Day Trading Account
- Repayment via EFT, Credit Card.
- The credit limit available to the account holders varies depending on your specific business needs and credit history.
Delivery and Returns
- Get free delivery on all orders above $100 inclusive of GST except for bulky or dangerous products.
- For orders below $100, there will be a charge of $9.95 incl GST per order.
You can request for a return within 7 days of receiving your order. Damaged products will be accepted and replaced.
To ask for a return all you have to do is to follow the given instructions.
- Make sure that the products that are to be returned are packed in their original packaging with tickets intact and all the accompanying material that was received.
- Keep a copy of the invoice of the product that you wish to return.
- Make sure you contact us to organise a return. Someone from our team will contact you to help you with the return process and will give you a Return Authority number (RA).
- Any product without a valid RA number will not be accepted.
Follow the instructions below to help in obtaining the appropriate size for your clothing!
How to measure
To obtain correct body measurement, use a tape measure, keeping the tape level however not stretched, follow the instruction below.
Measurement Guide for Men
Measure around the base of your neck. Keep a space of one finger between tape and body.
For this measure around your chest, keeping the tape leveled and straight. Keep a space of one finger between tape and body.
Measure around your natural waistline at the position your pants would normally sit, keeping the tape leveled and straight. Keep a space of one finger between tape and body.
4. In-Leg Length
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of well-fitting pants.
Measurement Guide for Women
Measure around the fullest part of the chest and the shoulder blades, keeping the tape leveled and straight. Keep a space of one finger between tape and body.
Measure around your natural waistline area, this is usually the smallest part of your waist. Keeping the taped leveled and straight, measure against the skin and not over the clothes. Keep a space of one finger between tape and body.
Wrap the measuring tape comfortably around the fullest part of the hips. Keep a space of one finger between tape and body.
Taking your measurements (some practical tips)
- Ask for help, as taking your measurement can be a little tricky.
- Wear a light layer of clothing, to ensure that a true measurement is taken.
- Use a tape measure, keep it flat against your body.
- The tape should feel comfortable, not too tight, or too loose.
Onsite Uniform & Footwear Fitting
We recognise that buying uniforms online can be difficult, hence we offer a onsite uniform fitout service, where we come with the range of uniform you have chosen and fit test every employee for their uniforms and boots.
We make your work easy by pre-packing each order with the names of your staff members so all you have to do is to hand it over to them. Sounds simple, right?