Oliver 55385 High Leg Zip Sided Safety Boots
All terrain water resistant nubuck leather steel toe safety boot
Colour : Wheat
Standards :AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-11
Agriculture / Building & Construction / Metals Industry / Mining & Quarrying / Oil & Gas / Transport & Storage / Warehousing
- COMFORTcushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System - reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- Padded Comfort Collar
- TECtuff Toe Bumper Protection
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- Heavy Duty AT's All-Terrain Dual Density PU / Rubber Sole, Heat Resistant to 300 degrees Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- Anti Static Sole
- NANOlite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- Kevlar Thread on Critical Wear Seams for Maximum Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- COMFORTcushion Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- Superior cut, split, and crack resistant sole
- Excellent slip-resistant sole rated SRC
- Oliver SOFTstride open cell low density urethane foam built into the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick-release zipper
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- COOLstep lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- Deep tread profile, with a self-cleaning design, delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.